Sunday, March 01, 2009

{so. um. hi.}

A month since I've been here.
Wow.
What has kept me away? Let's see....


Spending lots of time hanging out with these crazy monkeys.


This one is growing bigger every day. His 2 month checkup found him at 13.2 lbs. Try carrying that around in a carseat.



The bigger monkey in the house cracks me up with her signs.


She never did get to the cleaning part of that sign though.... so B & I took over. She left for her dad's for the weekend & came home to not only a clean room, but a new bed, new bedding, new nightstand, new stoarge unit.... According to her, she now has a new life. :)

And the arrival of this little guy...
Mr. Alton. Excatly 3 weeks early, healthy & full of hair.
Not sure why I was so tired looking that day, but I did mange to change his first pooy diaper while mom & dad ate their first meal in 24 hours.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: