I'm super late on this one, but didn't want to skip it..
At 10 months old you.....
Are full on walking. You never did the 'take steps here & there' thing, but jumped to full on walking instead.
Love your sister like crazy. The two of you run around & laugh all day long.
Enjoy being outside, especially just out our front door where you can watch the ducks on the lake. When you aren't outside, you stand at the window & watch.
Have 8 teeth. Four up top and four on the bottom.
Eat everything and tons of it. You love pasta and green beans the most I think. Pumpkin bread is a big hit too. Waffles make a daily appearance also. I really think you could eat all day long if we let you.
Are into everything. And I mean everything. We finally had to lock up the cabinets and I have to vacuum everyday now. If we walk past something, you have to touch it. If it can be put in your mouth, it gets put in.
Are starting to transistion from a bottle to the sippy cup. Also adding in milk to ween you off the formula soon.
Love the Appliance Direct commercials, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse & Handy Mandy. You are starting to enjoy Sesame Street too.
Will often lay flat on the floor in the kitchen for no reason. Maybe the cool floor? Other times you lay flat & reach with gadget arms to find a tiny piece of something that wasn't swept up and got left under the dishwasher or oven. It of course goes into your mouth.
Enjoy blocks, especially knocking 2 of them together, and throwing balls. Such a boy.
I can't believe my monkey will be 1 very soon! We're planning a fun birthday party at the park and I can not wait. :)
PS.. the photo is from 10/2, so the day before Oslee turned 10 months...and he's wearing that exact outfit again right now. Minus the food mess.
No comments:
Post a Comment