Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm like the worst blogger ever lately.

I would love to say 'I just don't know what happened or what has kept me so busy', but I kinda do know.

I'm going to blame 45% of my absence on Facebook. For one, it's a quick blog tool. I can update others on my life with a sentance & a click. What's easier than that? Plus, while I'm there I can play FarmTown. And Farmville. And Farckle. And God only knows what else I can find to suck up my time. Thinking about it, I'm going to place 50% of the blame there. Yeah. At least 50%.

The rest is just the everyday life.
The gym.
The kids.
The man.
The cleaning, cooking & cleaning again.

I wouldn't trade a minute of it though.


Now, if I could find more time to orangize photos, paint my nails, scrapbook... all of that would be nice.

For now though.... here's some photos of recent fun. I still want to sit down & document each event, but this will have to do for now.









Hi.

No comments: