Monday, October 22, 2007

{a new found respect for the crazy singer who can't keep her kids}


(I refuse to use her name, trying to avoid getting crazy people hits from Google)

My costume started off has 'her'. Boots, fishnet stockings, leg warmers, short skirt & trashy shirt...but as I got dressed I felt more like saying 'totally dude!' rather than 'I'm tannin ya'll!' So we went with the flow... All I know is within an hour I was ready to burn these boots. What you can't see is the 3 inch heel. oy.

Other than a halloween party, I also saw this over the weekend. So cool. No photography allowed. Which double sucked considering I turned back home specifically to get my camera. Followed it up with dinner at Fridays. Thank you Lord for fried mac & cheese.
Other than that....moved stuff from crazy ex-friends garage to a storage unit....made a 1am McD's run with the boy to get the big ole cookies he's been raving about...played PS2, watched Sportscenter...and slept in.

Good, but almost too long, weekend. Now, if I can just get my kiddo back home (she's about 2 hours away), then life will be perfect.

No comments: