Monday, October 08, 2007

hi.

Didn't even realize how long it had been since I've posted.

I'd love to say that I've been busy with amazing things... but not so much.

Just plain ole busy.

Did the Horror Nights thing. It was fun but I think we're getting to old for it. Tragic, I know. Not old enough to not do
it again next year though. :)


The next morning I took Emma & Cassidy roller skating. Then to Chuck E Cheese for the neighbor's birthday. Where they put their tickets together & got matching junk prizes.

These two girls, so cute. So fun.

They will be on the same cheer squad for fall (flag) football. And in the same brownie troop. I can only hope that Emmy has found a life long friend in the second grade, just like I did. Maybe in 20 years they will sit at a baseball game & take photos like this while the boys are getting more beer.

That about sums it up. Just busy busy busy. Girl Scout leader training in a couple days. Heading to St Pete this weekend to get this silly divorce moving again. Em goes to TN with her dad next week. And of course lots of training & bouncing from office to office at work. (I got a promotion, did I mention that?) Can't complain though, I kinda like it busy like this....





1 comment:

photographer said...

i miss my best friend so much! it is good to see emma making a good friend! my boys have made good friends too, but they are still young. hope they can keep it going! and your girl is soooo cute!