Saturday, November 24, 2007

{quickly}

1- My laptop is dead. The hard drive is dead actually. HP customer service sucks. I should have a new hard drive by Tuesday.

2- Once I get it back up & running, I have photos from the Autism Speaks walk from last weekend to share. I'll also share these two links: nut free trail mix & probiotic granola bars. They were handing out samples of both of these at the walk & I'm nearly living on them now. Super yum.

3- Went skating this morning since there's no game to cheer at. Finally got my kiddo to move her feet in the right direction. Looking forward to going more often again once cheer season is over.

4- I can't believe this 'long' weekend is almost over. Good part though? This is my short Friday week (I alternate between 4 hour Fridays and 6 hour Fridays) which means, lunch with Sonnys buddy & a possiable trip to Ikea. Sonny's & Ikea. What's better than that?!

No comments: