Radona tagged me...um...like... a long time ago. (Sorry R!)
I don't remember the excat number & I'm to lazy to go check, so here ya go, 5 random facts about me. :)
1. I want long hair but I hate the growing out stage. I get impatient & end up chopping it. As of last Thursday, my hair is short again, right above my chin.
2. I have 4 good male friends. 3 of them are guys I once dated. The other is gay.
3. I say 'I love you' at the end of every phone call and before saying goodbye to Emma & my mom. Every time. I say it to Emma until she says it back & I can't leave or hang up until that happens. This was installed in me by my mom, because of my grandma.
4. I don't eat seafood. Except tuna sandwhiches, but not if they are called tuna fish sandwhiches. I put sugar on my pasta...lots of sugar. I could eat buttered noodles every day for the rest of my life if needed. I love the flavor of tomatos & onions, but will gag if I eat one.
5. I am a typical Florida girl. 2nd generation no less. I would prefer the beach over any other place in the world. I wear flip flops 11.5 months out of the year. I bundle up when the temp dips below 75.
I think everyone I know has been tagged...and since this is super old by now, I'll just say share if you fell so inclined. :)
On that note....
Emma has her friend Joclyn over again today. She walked in the house, looks at me & goes, "You're so pretty!" I'm taking it as a compliment, but wondering if that means she's shocked that I can clean up, since I ran around in a tank top & pj pants while she was here last night.
Updated my Google albums with photos. The only thing not there is the photos from last night. It took forever.
Thinking about not coming back here until after the 1st of the year. Just a mental break. I won't do it though I'm sure.
Going to scrap today. I'm determined. Maybe a small nap first though...I saw the clock strike 3AM this morning for the first time in a long time. OK, actually, for the first time since last weekend...but still. I'm tired.
1 comment:
you silly girl!
i think your Emma is a peach and you are very lucky and just possibly a great mom!
Post a Comment