Thursday, January 29, 2009

{random thought..}

I've recently become addicted to Facebook. (For the record, I blame you Lora. Those silly apps is what has sucked me in!) The plus side to this is that I've reconnected with so many people. I've had a Myspace page for years now, but I'm finding that more people are on Facebook. Myspace too teenager-ish for us maybe?

It's been great seeing old friends, catching up on their lives and seeing photos of our kids. That's the best/weirdest part, the kids. Nearly all of us have at least one child and considering I met these people in elementary school...it's just strange. And man do we look old.


After she has time to recoup from the drive down from Wisconsin with two kids & two dogs in the car... I'll be spending some with one of my best friends from elementary/middle school. Without the internet, how would I have ever found her again?

(BTW, that's my bedroom we're standing in. Further proof that I've always been a New Kids fan.)

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I love reconnecting with people on Facebook!! It's so fun, especially when you start digging out the old pics!!

Lora3677 said...

haha... it is NOT my fault...