Monday, October 19, 2009

10/19 daybook

FOR TODAY

October 19, 2009

Outside my window... is a somewhat decieving scene. The lake is sparkling which always make me think it's warm & inviting, but thankfully it's still kind of cool here. Currently 62, high of 75 today. Love love love that we get this type of weather, even if it's only for a few days.

I am thinking... that I should get out of my

PJs since it's nearly noon.

I am thankful for... finally getting some cooler temps (and hoping they stick around), Oslee catching onto his new sippy cup, Emma finally cleaning her room, Byron working nights the next two days which means he's home more during the day.

From the learning rooms... we are so far behind. This week is major catch up, but I have a good feeling about it.

From the kitchen... made pumpkin bread on Saturday, 1 loaf and 8 muffins. There's barely a slice left.

I am wearing... grey PJ pants and a pink tank top. Even with the chill.

I am creating... lots in my head. Again, don't remind me.

I am going... to the gym later, BodyPump at 6:30. The Monday evening class is by my favorite instructor,

looking forward to it.

I am reading.... still working on the book from last week. Didn't read a single page last week. sigh.

I am praying for... an attitude change from Emma.

I am hearing... Disney channel commericals, Oslee snoring, Emma making herself lunch.

Around the house... lots of folded laundry. There's still 2 loads of towels to be done, but I ran out of laundry soap.

One of my favorite things... socks in the cool weather. and boots. mostly boots.

A few plans for the rest of the week: It all depends on Emma's attitude and how much school work she gets done. If it all goes as plans, we'll be attending a Trail of Terror on Friday evening and Sea World on Sunday. Other than that, just hanging out around home.

Picture share...

Oslee and his buddy Zaki.











Please join in, all the details can be found here:

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Kasey@ All Things Mamma said...

Sounds like a nice week. I like the ones that don't have many plans.