Monday, October 12, 2009

10/12 daybook

Simple Woman's Daybook 10/12

This is something that I've seen on a few blogs and have been wanting to join in on, but seem to always see it after a Monday & then forget by the next Monday... finally remembered!

FOR TODAY
October 12, 2009...
Outside my window... is heat. Lots of heat. It was supposed to feel like 100 today, but the bank sign down the
road says 99. So I'm thinking it feels much hotter. We're supposed to get a "cold front" this weekend and hover in the low 80s. I sure hope it sticks around.

I am thinking... of meal ideas since our big shopping trip is in a couple days.

I am thankful for... the fact that both of my children are quiet and entertaining themselves at the moment.

From the kitchen... made mini meat loaves and apple dumplings the other night. Both were delish and can be found on this
website. The apple dumplings may be added to the weekly rotation.

I am wearing... the smallest pair of Levi's that I own, a blue striped Old Navy shirt that is way to stretched out since I wore it through my whole pregnancy and brown leather Ralph Laureen flip flops.

I am creating... nothing. Don't remind me.

I am going... to have to pick up B from work at 11pm. We really need a second car.

I am reading... Redefining Beautiful: What God Sees When God Sees You by Jenna Lucado with Max Lucado. Book review to come soon...

I am hoping... that an overdue bank deposit shows up tomorrow.

I am hearing... Another Lonely Day by Ben Harper. One of my faves.

Around the house... Such a mess. Gotta get back on track today.

One of my favorite things... Dr. Pepper. Not a good thing, but a fave right at this moment.

A few plans for the rest of the week: gym every day (already did day 1 of Body Pump this
morning, again Wednesday & Friday), dinner out with B & the kids tomorrow night, co-op planning meeting, Moms Night Out dinner Wednesday night, family picnic Friday, pumpkin patch/farm Sunday.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


















Please join in, all the details can be found here: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

dtbrents said...

It's cool here in AR. In the 50's. It sounds like your week is full. Your children are beautiful. Have a blessed week. Doylene