November 9, 2009...
Outside my window... it's kinda overcast. It's been SO nice the past few days, I really hope it sticks around.
I am thinking... about a change that I really hope happens.
I am praying... for the above change. It's something we really need, something we really want & I pray that this is the right time and that it will happen. And quickly. (ETA: just got eh news on this, but holding out hope that something right will come up.)
I am thankful for... friends. family. cooler weather. Emma helping out around the house more. Oslee being such an agreeable & happy baby.
From the kitchen... Beef Stew in the crock pot.I am wearing... pajama pants & a green shirt that is so overworn that I found 4 tiny
holes in it.
I am listening to... TLC
I am creating...nothing. Still.I am going... stir crazy..
I am reading... nothing.
Around the house... trying to stay on top of stuff. Thinking about where to put a Christmas tree...and hating the lack of space he have.One of my favorite things... being home with everyone here. Which hasn't happened much this past week.
A few plans for the rest of the week: None at all. Em goes to her dad's this weekend. Hopefully B will have more than a few hours off this week, unlike last week.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing... fake Christmas photos..so I could order something ahead of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment