Wednesday, September 26, 2007

{i have nothing witty to say here}

*Still not talking to previously mentioned "friend". She's emailed & IMed me with no response from me. She's also left a comment on myspace that only made me madder. So go investigate if you're so inclined. It won't make any sense to you if you don't know the issue though. Bottom line is, life is easier without her in it.

*Emmy got a 100% on all of her tests this past Friday. Including spelling, which was her 4th spelling test this school year & her 4th 100%. Where she got those skills, who knows. Not me for sure.

*She also had a super rough day Monday at school. An additional teacher was brought in & classes were thinned out. Her best friend, Cassidy, is one of the children going to the new teacher. Apprently, Em & Cassidy spent the entire day in tears. The last thing I heard from Emma before she fell asleep that night was sniffles. She swears they will never see each other again and that their lives are ruined. I promised her that we would still see Cassidy on the weekends (we have the past 3 weekends Emma has been at home) and even told her not to worry cause while Mommy & Martha met in 2nd grade, we never were in the same class again (totally true) and we're still best friends. And I made plans to take Cass roller skating with us this Saturday morning. Oh and I bought her a BOP magazine, the poster edition. That made her smile a little.

*Spent the weekend in Tampa celebrating Kristina's husbands birthday. Martha, Jon, Laura & I arrived Friday night & the 6 of us went to Logans for dinner. First time all 6 of us have done that, it was nice. Stayed up way to late playing Wii & woke up to an overflowing toliet Saturday morning. The only toliet in the house. Hours before 30 people were to arrive for a birthday BBQ. Our simple solution to all of this? Go to McD's for breakfast & to use their potty, then go shopping & tell the boys to call us when it was fixed. It worked. :) BBQ'ed & Wii'ed some more then went to watch Jason's beloved Red Sox Saturday night. The album is below... can you tell who wasn't really into the game & found other ways to occupy themselves? (Also check out what's in Laura's hands/ears lol)
jasons 35th birthday


*Other than that, it's been pretty quiet in O-town. Trying to keep up the gym visits. Started the 'Martha' diet too. (what she did to lose weight before the wedding) Going to HHN Friday night. I'm scared & excited. Being honest there. Just hanging around...

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

Tell Em Congrats on her tests and I'm so sorry Cass and she aren't in the same class... It's hard... I had a couple friends that went to different classes too... but sounds like she has an awesome Mom that will try to make it all better. :)