Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm super excited to share that I have joined the Stampin' Up! family again!

I was an independent demonstrator for a short time about 5 years ago but between being a single mom & working full time, I just couldn't keep up with it. It's been something that I've always considered getting back involved with again, so when the opportunity came up to join an old friends downline, I jumped at it!

I have only recently gotten my starter kit, so I don't have many samples made up yet, but I would love for you to check out my website at liza.stampinup.net There are tons of ideas on there as well as a schedule of my upcoming classes, crops & workshops, current promotions and all the current catalogs including the Holiday Mini Catalog. Trust me when I say, you NEED to check out the mini, it has some super fun stuff in it! Of course, you're able to shop & place an order 24/7 also!

Please check out the website often as the promos change regularly and you wouldn't want to miss out! If you are within the Central Florida area and would like to host a workshop or attend one of my classes or crops, just let me know! And no matter where you are, you can shop via the website & have your order delivered straight to your home!

liza.stampinup.net


No comments: