
Kristina with Em at her first birthday party. Emma Leigh & Kristina Leigh. Not a wonderful photo, but I like it.
Kristina is my friend. It's odd to say that considering we haven't spoke in over a year, but she is, she's my friend, one of my best friends. I think about her, alot. And I miss her, alot. She got engaged yesterday & I was lucky enough to hear about it thru a mutal friend. And while I'm very excited for her, I'm sad for me. Not that I wasn't there when it happened, but sad that I don't get to hear the excitement in her voice, sad that I hear second hand about it, not straight from her. I'm sad that I haven't been able to call her all those times that I get so excited about something that I call everyone I know. I'm mad at me for letting it go this far...when I really don't even know what 'IT' is. I know this post makes no sense and that I'm rambling...but Kristina, I miss you. I miss my sentimental friend. I miss the one friend that makes my kid tired. There have been so many times that I've wanted to contact you, but I don't know when the right time is and I don't know what to say. I just know that I miss you, that I'm done and that I'm ready when you are.
KLM
1 comment:
just call.
Post a Comment