I need to get back on track with the weight loss thing. I have gained a tad bit back...about 5 lbs, not all that much, but enough to make me mad.
So a friend & I have started a little thing together. Each Monday we will set our own goals for the week. If I stick to my goals all week, then I get a $5 prize from her...vise versa for her goals. I have a calander at my desk at work that I write everything down in, but I'm going to do it here too. The more accountablity the better. :)
OK, goals for this week:
70 oz of water per day
at least 15 minutes on the exercise ball per night
600 calories or less before dinner (it's hard for me to count calories at dinner since it's food I'm cooking & not prepared, so I figure if I can stay at half then I should be fine.
*I'm at 114 oz of water (OMG! WOW! YES! WHOO HOO!) and 580 calories. SO far so good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment