Friday, November 25, 2005

weekend to do list

A weekend to-do list...an attempt to keep me on track:

-CJs!!! Not even sure how many I need to do, but I know I have a stack that need worked in & a stack that are done & just need to be mailed.

-Make a post office run.

-Clean hall bathroom. This was the cat's bathroom so to speak & now that we longer have the cat, it needs a good top to bottom cleaning.

-Get tree put up. Tree only, no decorations. Emma will want to help with the decorations, but I want to do the tree itself (and lights) while she's not home.

-Christmas cards. At least get a start on them. HAVE to get started.

-CC&S DT layouts/cards. Due next Monday (or any time during the week really) so it has to get done this weekend. I have photos picked out & printed & an idea for a card...so I just need to sit down & get it done!

Wow. That's all I can think of....but I'm sure there's lots more.

1 comment:

Sheri said...

and.... you did WHAT?