So yesterday, I had a wonderful lunch date, then came back to work & made that last post and changed my mood icon to giddy.
About 3 hours later, I sat in a pizza restaurant, with a basket of sweet potato fries between me & the person that caused me to change that icon to giddy. And do you know what he said to me? You look giddy. Dude, he can read me.
I am giddy. I'm exhausted from late night phone calls. My cell battery can not get a full charge cause I've been on it so much. My house is mess cause I've been so distracted the past few days that I've forgotten to clean. I've spent the day trying to hide a huge smile from people that I don't know well enough to explain things too. The ones that I do know well enough, I don't know how to put it into words what is going on. I don't know how to explain that something so new is so right. I don't know how to explain that the non-stop conversations were not fliting, they were talking. Talking about everything possiable. Confirming that he is the right person, that I am the right person, that we want the same things, that we expect the same things, that we enjoy the same things.
And that's whats going on with me lately. I'm giddy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment