Wednesday, December 13, 2006

{still kickin}


Been crazy lately. So much has gone on....but with the headache I have right now, I'm determined to focus on good.... like the smile in that photo, taken by the person who causes the smile. (just ignore the exhusted eyes....like I said, it's been a crazy past couple of weeks) Bottom line is...life is good. Life is a huge mess, but it's good.
Listening to 'Want To' by Sugarland over & over & over & over again. Emma even knows the words to it now.

We could keep things just the same
Leave here the way we came, with nothing
to lose
But I don't want to, if you don't want to
But I want you.



Kind of got into it with a friend last night....realizing today that there are 3 kinds of people in my life right now...
-the ones that know & say 'be careful, but go for it'
-the ones that know & say, 'your insane, this is stupid'
-the ones that don't know

So stressed right now. And mad in a way. Mad that I'm stressing over something that I should be excited about. I am excited. I'm nervous & scared, but I'm excited. I'm mad at the friend that took it upon herself to question every choice I've made up to this point, and pretty much said she's speaking for the 'group'. Trust me, I know how it sounds & looks from the outside and I can't explain why I know this is right, but I know. And I really wish that those that disagree would just bite their tounges for once. This is a huge step, a very hard choice.....and I wish I knew that I could depend on my friends for support. They don't have to agree with it, but just support me through it. Celebrate with me when it works or cry with me if it dosen't....though I have no doubts that it will work. I wish they could look at the situation & see that this is a great oppertunity for me, this is a chance at a great life....and that I'm happy for the first time in a very long time.

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

focus on that smile... apparently they are doing something right. :-)