Lots going on lately...yet nothing to talk about. So much I could say, but as always, I hesitate to say much.
Had a nice talk with James during my lunch break yesterday. We haven't had a heart to heart talk in awhile and I really needed one. I'm sure he dosen't want to read all this... (liar, you know you love reading about yourself) but I'm once again reminded of how lucky I am to have him in my life. Reminded that while our relationship is "weird", it's also perfect. There is no one else that can understand my fears as well as he does, nor calm them as well as he does. So thank you my friend. Thank you so much. (btw, I got the time. if my plans fall & your plans fall, it's me & you, deal?)
Heading to Otown after work today. Spending tonight & tomorrow at my mom's for Thanksgiving. Emma has been there since Monday evening, when her dad dropped her off there after spending the weekend with him. She goes back to his house Thanksgiving evening & will be with him through Sunday again. A nice break, but it's so quiet at home without her. She called this morning at 5:45am to tell me it was snowing. Apprently Orlando had flurries overnight, nothing that stuck around long though. But still, snow in Orlando?!
Ugh. Just going to end this now. Seriously. SO much I want to say, but I'm fighting it. Even after yesterdays heart to heart, I just can't let it out. Not yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment