Tuesday, February 13, 2007

{the difference a week makes}

Now that I've been let out of 'spam blog' jail....
(Did anyone else get that email? Sheri I know, but anyone else too? I would just like to know what made them think this was a spam blog... Oh well...)

So whats new lately you may ask? (and if you didn't ask, well, what are you doing here?)

Let's see...

I quit my job. (I have no prospects in mind.)
Emma started a new school on Friday. (She loves it.)
I'm moving back to Orlando. (Going home. Surprised to say that it makes me happy to say that.)
I'm in love with a man that was at the top of my shit list last week. (Madly.)

That's all. Just a normal week in my life.

So much I want to say about all this, and I will, but right now I'm trying to work down my workload so I don't leave it to another poor soul once I'm gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No, I didn't get any of that spam crap....

Good luck with your move and house hunting :)
Glad Emma loves her new school