Monday, February 05, 2007

{dude. she's callie o'malley.}

(And, seriously, was that not the best line on TV ever?! Thank god for DVR, cause that got rewound & watched over & over again!)

It's nice to live less than 10 miles from the beach...





It was probably too cold to even be there, especially with the winds, but it was nice to get out of the house for a little bit. I was hoping to catch the sunset, but it was too cloudy.

Other than that, quiet weekend at home. I've been sick...like, lose 10lbs sick cause I forget to/don't feel up to eating sick. Now if I can be good with water, I'll have a nice start back at the weight loss thing.

This week's challenge is up at Creative Palette, a sketch from this week's guest designer Angie. Here's my page... her sketch & awesome page inspired by it can be seen here. Check it out & hang with us a bit. It's a no pressure, talk about anything you want site. Just for fun. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute pics and layout of your daughter :)

I don't watch GA but my friend told me about that girls married name, lol