I'm still around.
Barely.
I'm so tired & so sore from moving. Even my fingers ache. How does that happen?
I'm here at my mom's now and, well, I won't be here long. I can't. I love her. I really really do. I even love my stepdad. But I won't be here long, it won't work. I have some furniture here (both of our dressers, Em's bed & my armorie) but then the rest of everything is in a garage at Mariel's apartment complex.
I got rid of SO much stuff over the weekend. Seriously. A ton. My bed, all three desks in the house (including my scrapbook desk, super sad about that, but just didn't have space to move it), the kitchen table...and tons more of just random stuff. Random crap really. But, I made some people very happy over the weekend. Thank goodness for Freecycle & Craigslist. My entire belongings occupy a two box deep side of the garage, and not even the full length. Plus the loveseat...but still, not bad.
Emma is doing great in school. They do an assessment every week, she scored 24 out of 25 on the most recent one.
The man will be back soon. Kind of. Hopefully we'll see each other this weekend. It's been nearly a month. In a way, I'm amazed that we've survived it. In another way, I think, of course we did...it's US, we have a story, we're recycled love....we're solid. Hoping for some good news in this area of my life soon. Good news. Not sharing. :)
That's it really...nothing exciting in lately. Signed up with the temp agency but haven't called in yet, since I still need to go to the house one more time. I've been there Saturday, Sunday & yesterday....taking a well deserved break today. (wonder if I've lost weight from sweating so much? lol)
ps... My power has been off at the house... my one fish that didn't die within a week of buying it... he's still alive. How strange is that? So, I have my fishtank here with me, with my alage fish named Petey in it. Petey, for St Pete. Yep. I have some issues.
1 comment:
Wow, a whole month he's been gone?
I so hear yah, I could NEVER live iwth my parents again, ever
Post a Comment