There's a child at work, who anytime something doesn't go as she hoped, says "Oh dear." It's one of the cutest things I've ever heard from a 4 year old and has been creeping it's way into my daily conversations. Much better than my normal reply when things don't go my way.
Or when I forget to update my blog....
So. I'm 29.
One more year left to claim the 20-something status. One more year to meet the 'by 30 goals'. Don't get me wrong, I'm ready for 30. I've done all I can do in my 20s & I'm ready to move on.
29 also means that I'm too dang old for somethings. Negative friends is one of them. I made a cut Monday and I've held strong since then. And you know what? It hasn't hurt a bit. I haven't missed anything yet...which to me is a sign that I did the right thing.
Today would be my grandmas 82nd birthday. I've been super emotional thinking about her lately. Thinking a detour by her gravesite is in order tonight.
Not a whole lot going on really. Had a nice weekend at Disney for my birthday, I'll share photos later. Thinking about taking Emma skating this weekend. That kid, man do I love her. Heading to Tampa/St Pete next weekend for Kristinas husbands birthday, bbq & Tampa/Boston baseball game. Tenative plans to meet Scott for dinner while I'm down there, I miss my rock DJ something fierce.
And, can't forget, J will be in town next Tuesday. I'm cashing in my 'I won the year long bet' voucher & claiming my free meal while he's here. (And don't you dare take me to your resturant & comp it either!) Looking forward to that very much. Very very much actually. Me & you J, we're special. Crazy, but special. Can't wait to see you. :)
Other than that... just going day by day. That's really all you can ask for, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment