Thursday, February 28, 2008

{

Totally randomness to follow. Hold on tight.

*Got to buckle back down on the diet thing. The weekends have screwed me up lately & I spend the next couple days trying to recover. It's been extra hard considering I've been out of town two out of the past three weekends. This weekend is the Strawberry Festival, next weekend is Martha's birthday events & the Strawberry Festival again (for the Sugarland concert)...which all translates to hard choices. I've kinda of cornered what triggers me to gain though...so I'm hoping that I'll be able to indulge a little, but still lose by steering clear of the big offenders.

*I've come to the conclusion that I sleep best next to B. I don't know if it's because I'm usually exhausted by the time we go to sleep (cause we stay up late, get your minds out of the gutter!) or if it's because he refuses to fall asleep until his arms are around me. Either way though, I get such good sleep when I'm with him. Alone I usually wake up at least 3 times a night, but with him I don't wake up until the alarm sounds. Love it. Last night though...man. I don't even remember going from the couch to bed, I was that tired. I do remember us starting to 'play' though (TMI? sorry), him saying he needed to pee...and then the alarm. I asked him this morning if we had done anything, cause I remember starting but then nothing else. He said no cause he got up to pee & when he got back I was asleep. I asked why he just didn't wake me up. His reply? "You were asleep. I made sure you were covered up, grabbed you & went to sleep. It's not a rule you know." Seriously, adore this guy.

*House sitting for Martha Saturday night. Looking forward to a quiet night with the dog & the big screen. Maybe a B man too.

*Sergio found me on Myspace & requested me as a friend.
Sergio.
I'm still letting it all sink in.
I realize that that single comment may not make much sense if you don't know who he is, so one day soon I'll share. But just know this... When I saw the request with his name on it, my stomach flipped & my heart jumped into my throat.
Sergio.
wow.

That's gonna have to be all for now, laundry is screaming my name.

ps... J. You're the bestest best. No matter what they say. *I* know the truth about you. lol Thank you so much, I owe you big time.

pss... the good luck vibes/prayers are still needed, stronger now than before!

No comments: