The moon is eclipsing. (i totally just made up a word, i realize that)
Or at least thats I'm told.
Cause you know what?
I can't find the moon.
I live in the boonies.
I can point out the big & small dipper.
I have deer in the front yard & wild bore in the back yard.
I don't have high buildings or bright lights to obstruct my skies.
But I can't freakin find the moon.
B just called me from work to tell me to wake up Emma & run outside & look.
(Evidence of the collapsing economy, his real estate job isn't bringing money in, so a night time part time second job is the answer.)
And I can't find it.
That should have been cool right?
Romantic maybe?
Miles apart but watching the same moon eclipse.
Instead, it was 10 minutes of..
Are you serious? You really can't see it? Are you sure you're looking in the sky? The sky is UP babes. I know you're short, but seriously.
But I can't even find the moon.
So sums up my luck in life.
No comments:
Post a Comment