Tuesday, February 05, 2008

{rock it}

The vote that is.

Do they still use that logo?

I haven't watched MTV in eons.

Whatever though... go vote.

Pending it's happening in your state, since mine has already voted.

But I digress.

Just vote. I won't get into my opinions on here (maybe I will actually, but not tonight) but I really feel that everyone who is given the right to vote should use it.


So work super sucked today.
And I'm drained.
And stressed.
And I have a super cool mommy who is OK with that & therefore I'm off to spend the evening with B while leaving Em in her caring arms on a school night.
Something I never do.
But is needed today.
Cause he'll let me vent & then make me laugh & I'll be better.


ETA:
I was checking the poll results before I left & doing some reading on my candidate of choice and was left with this thought....

I am voting for someone that not only shares my feelings on the major issues, but someone who I truly believe in. Someone that I have faith in. Someone that I feel can make this a better place to live, to raise my child in. While I don't place 100% blame on our current administration for the state of our country, I do feel that there's a mess that needs cleaned up. I feel strongly that this person can do that.

They are MY choice. Whoever fits the bill for you, they deserve your vote. GO & do it!

No comments: