Monday, August 25, 2008

{back to the good stuff}

I'm currently in my 25th week. (24w3d today)

I wake up about 4-5 times a night to pee. That's on top of the nearly hourly visits to the bathroom during the day. The really bad part is, I don't need to go half of the time. Seriously, one of the worse feelings ever is sitting on a toliet, doing two seconds of peeing & still feeling like your bladder is going to explode. TMI, I know, but that is my life at the moment.

We still haven't choose a name. We haven't at least. I've choose lots of names, but I haven't gotten 100% approval on any of them yet. Haven't really brought it up a lot either though... guess I better get on that soon.

Right at this moment, I could cry from back pain. Pain that goes down into my legs. I know what it is, but that doesn't make it easier.

As for the baby himself, he's still kickin it. Literally. He's been more active in the mornings now, it was evenings for awhile there. He's using every inch he has available in there too, from hanging from my ribs all the way down to feeling like he's kicking his way out.

I know that this shouldn't be a surprise to me, considering it's not my first, but man, I love this kid. Seriously. I had a total emotional breakdown the other day trying to explain it to B. It's crazy what a baby can do before they even arrive.

No comments: