Do you know what the best kind of friend is?
It's the one that you can call & describe intimate pains too while crying and not only does she understand what your saying through your tears, but she almost completely relates to it since she's also pregnant.
It's the one that calls you the next day...and every day after, to check on those pains.
It's the one that calls & says, "When I can't sleep at night (thank you pregnancy) and I lay in bed thinking, I think of how much you hurt. So we're giving you our guest room bed."
Since moving, almost a month ago, I've been sleeping on an air mattress while I search for a new (read: free) bed. It's a nice air mattress, full size, flocked cover, attached pump... but it's also kinda holey & everytime I wake up to pee, I have to blow it back up cause I'm basiclly laying on the floor.
Even with all that, I think I'll sleep better tonight dreaming of the pillow top queen that will be here as early as this weekend.
(random maybe funny: I was at B's last night. I woke up to him asking if I was OK. I said, yeah, I just have to pee. He goes, were you having a nightmare? I said, no? He goes, oh, you were screaming, that's what woke me up to ask if you were OK? I said, oh...probably cause I'm so sick of peeing. OK. Not so funny at 8pm. But at 3am, I thought I was pretty witty.)
No comments:
Post a Comment