Monday, September 15, 2008

{30, flirty & thriving}

So I'm officially 30.

I was so looking forward to 30. I was over my 20's, felt like I had done all I could do & was ready to move on.

And now I'm 30.
It's good so far.
Very good.


The turtle is raining havoc on my life already. But it's a constant reminder that he's there...and that soon he'll be here. Oh and he has a name now. 100% dad's creation. And it's a surprise until he arrives.

Emma is amazing as always. It's been so much fun seeing her interact more with B lately. And so great the he can easily see that she's amazing also.

B. Wow. Just wow. I keep telling him that he's spoiling me lately. He says that's OK. I hate to admit it, but I'm OK with it too.

warning: bad, camera in the face, belly button popping, stretch mark showing photo to follow...

9-7-08 * 26 weeks 2 days

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LIZA!!!!!

You're pregnant!!! Congrats!! That is so exciting!!! I'm glad to see all is good in your world!

Hugs,

T