So I can never pick up a wireless signal at home.
Blogging via my iPod is too tedious.
I get online at B's, but not for very long.
All of this equals me not being around often.
I have an appointment for a 3D/4D ultrasound Friday evening.
The baby shower is Saturday.
I picked up a few more things at some yard sales a couple weekends ago.
I have the design layed out for the announcement cards. (yep, making them, venturing back into the scrapping world briefly)
It's kind of scary when I think about how quickly the next couple months are going to come & go.
But I so can't wait.
I'm still getting lots of pressure, back pain & other 'baby carrying' pains.
I'm exhausted. I've been feeling sick. There's no room in my belly for food, which means I feel like I could eat a 4 course meal, but can really just barely make it through the salad.
But other than that, everything is great.
Will hopefully be back after the weekend with ultrasound & baby shower photos. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment