Sunday, September 28, 2008

My baby shower was yesterday. 

I told B later, 'we so got hooked up'.

Lots of clothes, but lots of necessities too. 

Including a crib, dresser & changing table from my mom and a stroller and carseat from Martha, Laura & Kristina. (The 3 of them also hosted the shower...again, I have the best friends in the world)

There were 4 pregnant woman there. Jenn at 31 weeks, me at 29 weeks, Martha at 16 weeks & Chrystina at 12 weeks. It's so nice to have friends that are going through the same things as you. Especially when one of them is your oldest friend. My brother & his girlfriend bought me a onesie that Martha has also bought for herself and she's already planned a matching photo for the kiddos.

I really had a great time. Emma did too. Especially when she got handed a gift, and she did get a few. Gotta go shopping soon for her 'birth day' gift from her brother. :)


Here's the photos from the day. Excuse my hagard look in some.... I am nearly 8 months pregnant you know. ;)   


No comments: