Jenn, my 'ex cousin in law' whom I've remained very close to, delivered a healthy baby girl Monday night. Emma has a new cousin and is super excited. I have a new 'niece' and am super freaked out. Jenn was due 11/28, two weeks before me. Not that that makes me think I'll go into labor in 2 weeks (I think I'll be early, but not that early), but it does put the whole time frame into perspective.
As far as bringing the baby home, we're set. I haven't gotten an official 'homecoming' outfit, but we have plenty that would work if needed. The crib is set up & ready for a baby, though I would like to get the bassinet over here and use that to start off, instead of the crib. The car seat isn't installed, but is sitting in the bedroom ready to go. We have plenty of clothes and a good amount of diapers & wipes to start us off with.
I've been packing my hospital bag in my head the past couple days. Keeping a mental list of the things I need to pick up from Target to finish it off.
And then just now, I had the duh realization.... I have to shave my legs.
How is it that such a simple task seems so daunting?
1 comment:
my bff's DH shaved her legs and other regions for her when she got to be about 6 months pregnant on... HA HA!!! talk about love and trust!
Post a Comment