I am unbelievably uncomfortable. I can not find a position that will allow me to fall asleep. When I finally do sleep, I wake up within an hour or two to pee. I currently have a UTI, a yeast infection and received a positive test for group B strep today. I've never had a UTI or yeast infection before in my life. I know they are common with pregnancy, but still, both at once? Then the strep thing...even though I knew I shouldn't and since the dr said it was also very common to be a carrier of, I looked it up anyways when I got home from the appointment and now I could cry. Then to top it all off, the dr tells me today that they don't check for dilation/effacement until *maybe* 39 weeks. I was only checked last week because I asked and she was allready 'there' for the cultures they needed. He even went as far as to say 'If you aren't having contractions then you aren't dilating." I'm sorry, but I'm gonna dissagree. Jenn was nearly 4cm before she felt any contractions. I didn't have any contractions with Emma until the day I delivered...and I'm sure I started to dilate prior to that day.
I'm just over it. So over it. Ready to be done.
I really wanted to make it til December, but at this point, I don't care.
The crib is ready. His clothes are ready. My bag is packed. The carseat is by the door. I'm ready. B is ready. Emma is ready.
Come on turtle...lets get this thing moving.
1 comment:
oh honey.. i'm so sorry!! UTI and yeast infections are not fun when you aren't pregnant... and i'm sure when you are it's 20 times worse... yuck yuck yuck... sending you hugs, girlie
Post a Comment