- Went to the doctor yesterday. (36 weeks 3 days) Was SO hoping to hear something good, instead I heard "Nothing yet mama." Ugh. She said I was soft, but other than that, nada. When she measured my belly, she also took a measurement of the baby. From head to butt, he's measuring 14 inches. I figure baby legs are nearly 6 inches, no? So we're at about 20 inches... perfect. Everything else was right on target also, heartbeat in the 160's and still head down. I'm trying to keep the faith by reminding myself that I wasn't dilated at all with Emma on a Thursday and she was born the following Monday.
- Also hung out with my dad for a bit yesterday before meeting Emma at school for lunch. Good day despite not hearing what I wanted to hear from the dr.
- The most I'm paying for gas lately is $1.95. That so excites me!
- McRibs are back. That's as exciting as cheap gas in my world.
- In fact, on my way to get one right now. :)
{I believe that believing we survive... is what makes us survive. -grey's anatomy}
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment