Monday, December 01, 2008

{currently}

I am drinking my cranapple jucie (bleh) and eating my noodles with garlic & parmesan and spending my days trying to bump up my ChaCha earnings before babys arrival and looking like this....


Not so yellow though, not sure what happened there...

I am resisting the urge to shove evening primrose oil pills up my whoha while downing a bottle of castor oil. We are attempting other means of natural induction though. I say attempting though cause it's not the easist thing to do at this point. I don't know what I look forward to more, having O here in our arms or having my body to myself again. I have a doctor appointment tomorrow morning, please send all the good vibes you can afford. (I've been saying all along that I'll go into labor on 12/2, in the evening, and deliver the morning of 12/3. B is sure it won't be this week.)

And just because I love her more now than ever, because she'll be the best big sister ever and because there's just no way possiable to forget her, even though she's worried it will happen....

1 comment:

Lora3677 said...

OH!! Poor girl! How could you EVER forget that sweet face... no way, no how!!