I've been called quirky before. I think the first time I wasn't sure if it was a compliment or not. I'm fully aware of little things that I do that some people find odd...and sometimes annoying. Lately though, I've realized that these things make me special, make me who I am and dare I say, make me interesting.
So, for my own sake, to remind me next time I doubt that feeling...
liza: but 1- (edited to spare you TMI details of my life)
liza: b- (see above)
Brandon: You went from 1 to B? Hmm... lol
liza: yes
liza: thats how i roll
liza: 1
liza: b
liza: tres
liza: IV
Brandon: Interesting and cute. Things like that are kind of a turn on. Adorable.
liza: now is when i would say that there is much more to me than you know, but that would be flirting, so i won't because we both know that flirting is not something that you & I dare approach.
Brandon: A non-flirt flirt is cute, too. You are cute tonight.
I know I can't be the only person that does that, right? The 1 to B thing?
Anyways, not the point. The moral of this story is that I'm quirky. And that's OK.
And cute. Don't forget cute.
(BTW, he's a friend. A work's with my step dad friend. A no desire what so ever friend. Besides, I've given up on guys. No honestly, I have. Though the 'hey cutie' messages that I'm getting from a female friend are kind of creeping me out. I'm not THAT fed up with boys.)
So, for my own sake, to remind me next time I doubt that feeling...
liza: but 1- (edited to spare you TMI details of my life)
liza: b- (see above)
Brandon: You went from 1 to B? Hmm... lol
liza: yes
liza: thats how i roll
liza: 1
liza: b
liza: tres
liza: IV
Brandon: Interesting and cute. Things like that are kind of a turn on. Adorable.
liza: now is when i would say that there is much more to me than you know, but that would be flirting, so i won't because we both know that flirting is not something that you & I dare approach.
Brandon: A non-flirt flirt is cute, too. You are cute tonight.
I know I can't be the only person that does that, right? The 1 to B thing?
Anyways, not the point. The moral of this story is that I'm quirky. And that's OK.
And cute. Don't forget cute.
(BTW, he's a friend. A work's with my step dad friend. A no desire what so ever friend. Besides, I've given up on guys. No honestly, I have. Though the 'hey cutie' messages that I'm getting from a female friend are kind of creeping me out. I'm not THAT fed up with boys.)
1 comment:
hey cutie! HA HA!!! Just couldn't resist that one.
Post a Comment