Tuesday, May 01, 2007

(emma boo)

The kid is killin me lately.

I just heard her scream from the bathroom. I ran to find out what was wrong, she's standing in front of the mirror & goes, "I have a pimple!". oy.

Here's some more....

We had a new student today and he got a red today. RED! On his FIRST day! Can you believe that?! I got green. Of course. I was all happy & stuff.

(as her friend ran up to the car when we got to the bus stop this morning) oh my gosh. That girl does not listen at all. I told her not to come up to the car, to just wait until I get out. She doesn't listen at all, what kind of lessons does her mom teach her?

You know what I miss? Scrapbooking. It's like it left you're heart or something. Very sad.

me: I think I want to take a nap.
her: Well, good luck with that!

That is just totally not cool.

me: Did you just write on my foot?
her: Don't worry, it's washable, it won't kill you.

My bess is a med.

me: We need to stop & get gas or else we're going to run out.
her: If we do, we can just call for a toad.

2 comments:

Sheri said...

Love that Em-i-ly

Lora3677 said...

HA!! Too cute!