Monday, May 28, 2007

{touch the sky & kiss the floor}

See those marks on the center(ish) tile? Yeah. Those are skid marks. From my shoes. After I fell flat on my arse and caused such a scene that Hillary wasn't even able to speak clearly & Mariel had to go throw up from laughing so hard. Thankfully this all took place inside our hotel room so no one else saw.

Had a great time at the beach yesterday. Could have benifited from spending more time with the sunscreen bottle in hand...but it's OK. If Justin can bring sexy back, I can bring pink zebra striped skin back.

That was lame. Sorry. I think the sun is still messing with my brain. Just be glad I didn't use the 'juno where Juno Beach is?' line again... I'm out.

Oh, one more photo to make up for the silly stupid me one. :) Me & the Hillster. Me sporting the zebra striped face & her cringing inside from the pain of her pink as a pig legs.

No comments: