Thank you Whataburger for serving breakfast at 4:45am. Thank you even more for foam cups that keep soda cold until waking up at 11am. Thank you mostly for the person willing to make the trek to get aforementioned soda & pancakes before the break of dawn for this 'look-at-my-hand-shaking-my-sugar-is-getting-low' girl. Good guy. Especially when he greets me with 'You look amazing.' Pancakes & compliments. What more could a girl ask for?
If anyone cares... About the J thing. He's a manager at a very popular sports bar with locations through out the state. They've been talking recently about relocating him (which is why he left me alone in St Pete & headed to Ft Myers in the first place :}) and the Orlando market has been mentioned a few times. No news yet though. Really, it could be 2-3 more weeks, after he finishes some program he's doing at work. Although, his regional manager will be at his store on Monday, so we (*I* lol) are hoping he'll get some info then. I miss this guy so much, we haven't seen each other in a year now and the phone just isn't cutting it anymore. Our schedules make it nearly impossible for either of us to make the drive to the other one... so if i could get him in Orlando... I'd be a happy girl. :) I mean it J, make it happen!
I've been working on a slideshow for Martha & Jon. As a surprise. I have photos of them dating, the proposal and the wedding events thus far. The plan was to include photos of everything leading up to the wedding & then photos from the wedding. All to be done by the time they get back from their honeymoon & waiting on their doorstep when they got home. As a surprise.
Silly me forgets there are no surprises when it comes to Martha. She called me yesterday & asked if I could help her make a slideshow to be played at the theater as guests are being seated. Sigh. I'm meeting up with her later to show her what I have so far. I watched it this morning & cried. I'm never going to make it through this wedding with my make up in tact.
Speaking of... Off to get my dress to the seamstress today. I was able to get a second opinion on which undergarment worked best with it, so I'm good to go finally. (add 'willing to put up with my indecisiveness' to the list of pancakes & compliments) Just barely over a month to go now...
No comments:
Post a Comment