Just feel like listing some things I'm lovin currently:
*Jello Pudding Pops. They're back!! Finally found them during a late night grocery run with the boy.
*My favorite body wash and deodorant. Also picked up during the late night grocery run. I always seem to forget them & have been using not so favorite back ups lately.
*Finding shoes to match Em's dress for the wedding. She's gonna look so cute. Rather, beautiful. This kid of mine is getting bigger every day...and turning into a beautiful young girl.
*Having my bridesmaids dress back from the seamstress. It was stressful to have it out of my sight.
*Feeling ready for a good week with lots of low-cal lunches & healthy snacks lined up. Tons of water too.
*Great ideas to make this wedding memorable for Martha & Jon. Laura & I have cooked up some nice surprises for them over the next few weeks.
*Tony Stewart wining today. :)
*My own Tony Stewart look alike....and hearing him say "You're over there, looking all good, it's just not right!" Comments like that just don't get old when they come from him. Oh. Showed up with my unruly curly hair the other day & got a 'wow you're cute like that' comment. That's just more than I can ask for.
Speaking of, and since I feel those thankfulls earned a small complaint... What I don't like? Job interviews in Baltimore. Being all supportive on the outside, but stomping my feet like a 3 year old on the inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment