Monday, May 26, 2008

{cleaning out. again.}

Went to my storage unit today to start emptying it into our shed instead. Figure there's no reason to pay $70/month to store stuff there when my mom has a humogo shed right in the back yard with room to spare...for free.

I knew that lots of the boxes have just misc junk thrown in them, so I tried to grab those first. Now I'm starting the task of sorting/purging through them.

I have some more scrap stuff (I did sell everything I listed on Craigslist a couple weeks ago!)
and figured I'd throw it up here in case anyone wants it. I'll mail it, but not until Friday. No cost to you, just let me know if you'd like something. Take one thing or take it all....

*Shabby & Beyond Scrapbooking Ideas book. I won this in a blog giveaway & the author wrote a note on the inside, but other than that it's in perfect condition. There's info here: Amazon

*Empty Prima jars. 2 (maybe 3, I think I have one more floating around) of the original jars, 3 of the monthly flower jars.

*Heidi Swapp mini iron (Hopefully the cord is in another of the boxes I brought home. I know I have it, just not positive it's home yet.)

No comments: