Tuesday, May 06, 2008

{the endless to do list}

I haven't done a to do list in a super long time. Mainly because, well, I don't have anything that needs to be done.

Yeah right.

Driving home today, all I could think about is how insane my life is about to become.

In 7 short months I'm going to go from single mom of a self sufficient 8 year old who lives with her mom & stepdad therefore not having to do most day to day household tasks.....into a mother of an almost 9 year old & a newborn, living with her boyfriend & cooking & cleaning & doing the mommy thing & oh for fun, let's throw in a 23 year old nephew... Granted, the nephew is a grown man & can handle himself, but it will still be another person in the house and B is great with cooking & cleaning & such & will help I'm sure... but still, major changes.

So, with that said... I present the endless to do list.
The things I want to accomplish before the baby is born.
The list that will grow faster than it shrinks.

so far:

organize photos - printed & digital
set up & really use a paper filing system


oh wow.
pregnancy brain is in full effect cause I know I had more than that, but I can't think of anything else right now...

Another task is going to be to majorly downsize my scrapping supplies. Once I find out the gender, I plan on making a small, simple album with room for journaling & a photo or two for each month of the first year, maybe 2nd year also. I want it done before the baby is born, because I seriously doubt I'll touch paper & glue for a long time after that. I'll most likely get rid of all of my supplies. I figure, I haven't bought anything in over a year, even if i were to start again today, I'd want new stuff. Everything I have is old now. (If anyone out there is looking for something specific, let me know & I'll part with it early, for next to nothing price wise, promise.)

Like how I say all of my stuff is old & then offer it up?
Smooth.

No comments: