ETA: I've been doing the 'write up a blog & then not post it' thing a lot lately. I was cleaning it out & saw this one and decided it needed to be posted. I originally wrote it on 4/9/08...
--------------
I saw this somewhere else.
If it was your blog that I bit this off of, thanks for the idea. Sorry I didn't save the link and can't properly thank you.
------------
Werd up Scott,
We've come a long way from sushi nights in St. Pete.
You, up in the big apple, living with the drama llama and preparing for your first child.
Me, in Orlando, well, being me.
You're random emails to let me know you're thinking about me and reminding me to keep my chin up.. they mean more than I can ever tell you.
Thanks G.
---
Serg,
OMG you fool.
You came back into my life for a reason.
It's crazy to me that I can sit across from you & talk like we didn't lose 8 years along the way. It's crazy to me that while I feel like I know you so well, I really don't know you at all...and vice versa. But we're getting there, we're getting to know each other again.
And that you're getting to know me during this time? You came at this time because this is when I need you.
Love, Lisa Mona
---
Shelbi,
Who would have thought that you would be the one to make it all OK?
Of all the people in my life, it was you.
You were the one who made me cry after days of holding it back when I knew what I really needed to do was let it loose. You said the things that I couldn't find the words for.
You're right, we're not exactly friends. But last night, you were my savior. And for that, I will forever look at you differently. Seriously, I can never thank you for what you did for my by simply picking up the phone & reaching out to me.
-The 'other' Mrs. A
---
B,
Thank you.
For cheesecake. For ninjas. For forehead kisses and switching sides of the bed with me.
Thank you for understanding, for explaining, for agreeing and for disagreeing.
No comments:
Post a Comment