Tuesday, July 22, 2008

{Come on out. Oh, the weather outside is weather...}

Emma is running around humming Sugarlands new song that I can't remember the name of. It's a good thing I love that kid, cause it's really driving me batty at the moment.

Thought I'd share the most recent belly photo. It's bad, I know. The lumpy bumpys are from my unbuttoned jeans, not my belly. Obviously. 19 weeks & 3 days in this photo....almost half way there.



Big ultrasound Thursday morning. B said to me last night, "Thursday we find out the gender and then I'm going to go crazy buying clothes!" I bit my lip & kept my mouth shut instead of spilling the beans on everything I've bought/accumulated lately. He'd have a fit to know I was buying stuff before we knew the gender for sure. In my defense though...everything has been on clearance or free...and 98% of it is gender neutral. Just a couple more days though...and we'll (hopefully!) know for sure. :)

No comments: