Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm moving out of my storage unit over the next few weeks & did the first run this morning.

Something I've been itching to get my hands on is the box of clothes that I kept from Emma's baby days. It's a very small rubbermaid type box, I think I got it free with the purchase of a bunch of wipe refills. I couldn't remember excatly what was in it, other than a few pieces including the outfit she came home it. It's a 3 piece set, pants, a onsie & a jacket. And it's yellow. That's good for two reasons. One- I went into labor expecting a baby boy. A blue coming home outfit wouldn't have gone over that great on Miss Emma Leigh. Two- It can (and will) be used again.

So I'm sorting out what I'm going to keep & what I'm not.

And I swear, even after 8 years since it was used, it smells like baby.

No comments: