My sister is on a short leave and I was finally able to see her last night. She's sick and spent most of the evening on the couch with a blanket, but it was so nice to hug her & know that's she's here & that for a couple more days at least, that she's safe. Her leave was cut short (go figure) and she heads back on Tuesday. At this point she should be home for good in February, though there's talk of a stop loss.
Then I saw this on Tina's blog this morning... I honestly couldn't make it to the 3 minute mark, it hit a little too close to home. But please, watch it... and no matter if you agree with what we're doing over there or not, remember that they are just doing their job... and please don't forget about them.
1 comment:
Amen sister . . .
Post a Comment