Thursday, October 23, 2008

{totally random}

I love those Kool Aid water bottle mix in things. And rice krispie treats. Especially the two of them together.

I've ate more fruit in the past week than I have in the past 3 months. Gotta even out the kool aid & rice krisipes somehow.

Emma boo is such a good kid. She's learning how to type with her fingers on the right keys, instead of chicken pecking. She's up to 8 words per minute. And she's so proud of herself. Between that & the fact that she's making her bed & hanging up her bath towel everyday, just little things that are making me happy and so proud of her.

If I had batteries for the camera, you'd be amazed how nonstop this turtle in my belly is tonight.

Martha is having a boy. My best friend of over 20 years and myself will have sons that are 3 months apart. We're so excited. Just makes the fact that we're on this journey together even cooler.

time for Greys.

No comments: