
Oh yes.
The final countdown has arrived.

If I had my boxes of photos here, I'd share a quite embarrassing photo of myself & Martha... looking about as early 90's & dorky as those boys over there look...
Hopefully we've aged as well as these guys have.
Sunday night the four of us will be wearing our puffy paint t-shirts & screaming like teenagers... Martha & I with our pregnant bellies & all. So excited to get to do this all over again with the same people that I went to NKOTB concerts with the first time around.
So, heading out to Tampa this afternoon. Back super late Sunday night/Monday morning, then 7:30 am doctor appointment Monday morning. What was I thinking?! Hoping to get sent for another ultrasound, I'm anxious to get a weight estimate on the turtle. Speaking of him, things are really moving around here getting ready for him. I'll have to share photos soon. Less than 6 weeks to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment