Monday, November 13, 2006

{oh my}

I think that most of my online friends are married....so I'm going to give this PSA.

Hug your husband today. Be thankful that you are not in the dating scene anymore.

Let me share this email with you.... This is the 3rd email in less than 3 hours that I got from this guy. This guy that I have never even met. We had plans for Friday, I was getting a bad vibe from him & I cancelled. He sent me a snippy email this morning that I should respect him & not ignore him. I had told him that Emma was sick & that was my reason for cancelling...so in my reply this morning I told him that I hadn't been ignoring him, that I was dealing with a sick child during the weekend. OK, so not totally true. Honestly, I was distracted this weekend....but that's a different story...back to the email... There are others, but this is the most recent. Keeping in mind, I haven't replied to the last 2 he sent & then he sends this one...the previous two mentioned the long term relationship & little family he wanted with me......:

You see , my problem is that I am too passionate when I like smthg. I am layed
back guy, I have been told I am highly intelligent, . I wanted to get to know
you and and hug you like a bear you look fuzzy and worm. I mean there are alot
of girls , but you look more more fuzzy fuzzy. once you get to know me you are
gonna like me alot.It is impersonal getting to know someone through emails, you
dont get the real feeling, oh just a little trivia here ( 80 % of communication
is nonverbal)
I like to tell you the story of my life , if you like to hear it.I like to take you and your little girl in some nice places , and intoduce you to some of my friends and family-you are probably are sayin , blah blah,blah, Ok . ANd some day we will travel to my old country and meet my family-sounds like a plan? lol
You fuzzy girl talk to me



So I'm the fuzzy girl now. Great. And yes, there's a language issue there. Let me tell you, the cute Europen accent dosen't overpower the CRAZY gene!

Anyhoo.... Had a good weekend. If things stay on track, next weekend will be 100 times better. In the meantime, I'm holding on that 9 month old horoscope that I posted on Friday...holding on very tight.

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Run away, Fuzzy! Run way!! LOL (You KNOW I had ta call ya Fuzzy! Love ya, girl!)