Friday, November 10, 2006

{thanks you}

At the prompting of the fab math teacher Marci over at the School of Scrap....and cause it's just plain good for the heart to be reminded.... somethings I'm thankful for right now.

Emma - easy one, but man I love that kid. Love that she was adamant about going to bed in nothing but her undies last night, but when I went to check on her, she was in PJ pants, a t-shirt & her robe.

short hair - yep. cut about 8 inches off last weekend & I LOVE it. Short & sassy is apprently my new nickname at work...though yesterday I was called 'spunky' as I sported slept-to-late-piggys.

Martha - nice talk with her yesterday. I miss her, but in a way, I don't. She's still right there, no matter how many miles are between us.

cooler weather - though I was so cold last night I was shaking. My cold nose did give Scott a good laugh though. and speaking of.....

Gray's night with Scott - As if Thursday wasn't good enough thanks to Gray's Anatomy, I get to watch it with Scott as an added bonus. Even though he earned himself a severe flick to the head last night (nearly $200 on dinner with a crazy girl that's stalking him & he's leading on), I adore that boy. So thankful to have him on my side in this city where I know so few.

FUZE tropical punch - It's a drink, so what. I'm thankful. It's yummy. :)

James - I heart you. Nuff said.

No comments: